A few of my favourite things...



This is a lovely song by Lee Sang-Eun, but what I really like is her album cover. Can you see that blue Renault 4? That's a French car that my father had when I was a kid, actually he had two of them, a blue one and a red one. So many memories, and so many nostalgic photos when I check this page! Official Renault history here.

I don't know a lot about either cars or computers, but I like good writing, so when a good writer is clever enough to compare his iBook to a Renault 4, it immediately catches my attention. OK?

In 1981, my father abandonded his second Renault 4, and opted for a Toyota Starlet instead. This page is dedicated to all Toyota models since 1932. More Toyota history here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

鵜の目鷹の目 Essays from Japan

Al Gore in Japan

Climbing Mt. Fuji At Night?