"I Have A Love Hate Relationship With Technology"



How I feel about computers, exactly. Eddie Izzard. I must be getting nostalgic about the 1990s (writing in hand).

And since that had very little to do with Japan, I'll add How to choose a martial art as a bonus. Or maybe Baby J and Christmas (sorry, a little early)?

Comments

Tom O said…
Those were the days, lovely hand written letters that would travel a mile or thousands of miles to their recipient. One would then recognise the writing and get a little buzz, then reading the literally crafted words, the individual handwriting. Poste Restante - its reassuring one can still do that. Travel far and wide and have stuff waiting, head to a nearby cafe and enjoy. Internet cafes don't quite cut the same mustard. Great stuff by Izzard btw.

Popular posts from this blog

鵜の目鷹の目 Essays from Japan

Al Gore in Japan

Climbing Mt. Fuji At Night?