Misora Hibari - Kawa no Nagare no you ni



Very popular enka singer, with lots of comments in Spanish from South America...

Lyrics:

Day by day, years go by
I've walked along this long and tiny road
I see my hometown far away when I look back from this road
I walked a bumping road and that was winding too
I didn't even have a map
That was nothing but what I call my life
Ah, as the river goes on flowing
gently I wanna give myself to its trend
Ah, as the river~
I wait for snow melting in this new season
Ah, as the river~
gently I wanna give myself~
Ah, as the river~
eternaly hearing the sound of flowing water

And here is another translation...

Like a dream, like a dream, passing day after day
down this long, narrow road I've been walking
If I turn, looking back I can see far away
the old town that I loved long ago.
Roads that wind and twist in every way,

Bumpy roads that have seen too many days
With no map to guide us, every path we cross in our lives
Ah, just like the waters of a river, countless bygone days,
one by one how gently, how slowly they go,
Ah, just like the waters of a river, on unendingly,
into the sky painted colors of evening flow.

Ah, just like the waters of a river, slow and gracefully,
lay this body down, let them take me away,
Ah, just like the waters of a river, like the seasons flow,
as we wait for April sunshine to melt the winter grey.
Ah, just like the waters of a river, slow and gracefully,
lay this body down, let them take me away,
Ah, just like the waters of a river, on eternally
as we hear the rushing current flow out to the bay.


 Una de mis favoritas, un tema que me hace llorar, y eso que no domino el japones..

 En febrero ya estare en 日本 durante muchos años me siento feliz de ir a este bello pais, se que extrañare tambien a mi pais de origen pero en esta vida hay que dar decisiones grandes, amo a México, amo a Japón. Sere un Mariachi conviviendo con samurais esteriotipadamente jajajaja :) saludos para todos los que lean este mensaje, les deseo lo mejor..

 Otra de las grandes ,su vos y sus canciones acompañan siempre mi vida..

 No me canso de escuchar esta cancion interpretada por esta bellisima mujer japonesa..




Comments

K and S said…
love this song! however her name is misora not misohara.
Martin J Frid said…
Thanks, I will fix it right away!

Popular posts from this blog

Global Article 9 Conference to Abolish War

マーティンの鵜の目鷹の目 -世界の消費者運動の旅から

Salvador Dali, Hiroshima and Okinawa