100% Full Moon

I changed things around a bit here at Kurashi, after updating to the "new" Blogger (hrm). I lost my moon calender in the process, so I had to go and find it, and put it where I wanted it. Then I found this cool video, Creedence Clearwater Revival, "Bad Moon Rising" - enjoy!



Bonus: Have you ever seen the rain?



There has to be a link to Japan here, right? OK, this is the best I could do tonight: Tina Turner did a great version of Proud Mary in 1971, and Beyonce sang it again at the tribute gala for Tina, and - - Beyonce is really popular in Japan! :) Here she is live in Tokyo. OK, OK, long shot.

Comments

Pandabonium said…
Wow. Bad Moon Rising and Proud Mary as well. Then Have you Ever Seen the Rain. Great band. My college years. Thanks for the memories.
Martin J Frid said…
Well, blame it on the full moon. The sky here in Saitama is fantastic tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

Global Article 9 Conference to Abolish War

マーティンの鵜の目鷹の目 -世界の消費者運動の旅から

Salvador Dali, Hiroshima and Okinawa