My Food Book On Kodansha's Website...



This is what my food safety book looks like on Kodansha's website.

I'm of course hoping a lot of people here are asking the same questions that I have been asking; food self sufficiency, food mileage, climate change effect, peak oil, organic farming, non-GMO seeds, as little use of pesticides as possible, and how about food additives. And why don't all companies explain where their ingredients come from?

I was able to list foods that come from Hokkaido in the north to Tanegashima and Okinawa in the south. I think consumers have a right to know that kind of things.



(Kodansha in Gokokuji, left is the 1930s building, to the right is the 1990s skyscraper where I had most of my editorial meetings)

Official blog: Gendai Premier

このブログでは本書より、順次「安全な食品」を紹介しますのでお楽しみに。紹介ジャンルについては下のリンクから、各ページでのランキングの基準などは上の「まえがき」をご覧ください。

「ニッポン食の安全ランキング555」
ISBN:978-4-06-214970-9
出版社:講談社
著者名: マーティン・フリッド 著

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global Article 9 Conference to Abolish War

マーティンの鵜の目鷹の目 -世界の消費者運動の旅から

Salvador Dali, Hiroshima and Okinawa