Junk mail





I get a lot of junk mail. Oh yes, some people with a lot of free time seem to think I will buy medicines from them, just because they send me fancy emails, with catchy subject like "Aerospace travel" or "Be the man you always wanted to be"!

What surprises me is that the pharmaceutical industry seems to be doing nothing to stop this. After all, their brand names are being sent out to millions of people. So, Novartis, Astra Zeneca, Roche, whoever... If you are serious about your reputation, do something to stop this global drug spam harassment. And why is most of it from the United States?? If the U.S. government is serious about terrorism, let me tell you, the junk mail is a daily terror (not to mention a waste of time and electricity). So, stop it.

With Firefox and Mozilla I can set the message filter (under Tools) so that it automatically deletes .gif files in emails. Great. I don't need your junk mail, I don't want it, and I hate it. Got nothing better to do? Get a life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global Article 9 Conference to Abolish War

マーティンの鵜の目鷹の目 -世界の消費者運動の旅から

Salvador Dali, Hiroshima and Okinawa