My Celebrity Look-alikes

My cool celebrity look-alike collage from MyHeritage.com. Cool? Stop laughing and get one for yourself.



In case you wonder, that is Rubens Barrichello, Al Pachino (wow), Steffi Graf (!), kd lang, Jarno Trulli, Jawaharlal Nehru, Russel Crow, and Benjamin McKenzie (who?)

Two race car drivers, a female tennis ace and a couple of movie stars and singers. If it wasn't for pandit Nehru I wouldn't have posted it! Namaste...

(Thanks Linda for the silly idea, and good luck with your essay)

Comments

Linda said…
But you've got to admit, it's silly - but funny ;)
And why I know this I don't know, but Ben McKenzie is one of the guys starring in the american tv-show The O.C.
Thanks for sending positive vibes regarding my essay, they're much needed... :S
Pandabonium said…
Wow, a celebrity! Can I have your autograph. Uh, autographS?
Martin J Frid said…
Not even one Swede among those mugs... And who says I look like Steffi Graf!

Popular posts from this blog

Global Article 9 Conference to Abolish War

マーティンの鵜の目鷹の目 -世界の消費者運動の旅から

Salvador Dali, Hiroshima and Okinawa