I want this



A wooden watch made in Russia in the year of 1900. Isn't it lovely. All parts are made of wood, apparently.



Found on Boing Boing, with a link to a French page called Odd Watches. Internet at its best. You can give it to me on my birthday, or any day of the year.






Or, probably a lot cheaper, how about this wooden LED clock, Made in Japan? When it’s turned off, this wooden LED clock just looks like a block of wood but when you switch it on the digital red numbers magically tell you the time through a thin layer of wood.



(From Treehugger)

Comments

Pandabonium said…
Beautiful. But who ever built that watch had way too much time on their hands. ;)

They'd never believe it - "Sorry I'm late, boss. My alarm clock has termites..."
Martin J Frid said…
Yes, you had better watch such people carefully...

Popular posts from this blog

Global Article 9 Conference to Abolish War

マーティンの鵜の目鷹の目 -世界の消費者運動の旅から

Salvador Dali, Hiroshima and Okinawa