What kind of eco-friendly things do you do?

The Japan Today website asked young Japanese people what they do for the environment. Some of the replies are quite good! Here are a few:

"I also try not to waste gas by just idling my car or motorcyle for no reason, because it emits CO2, the cause of global warming." (Umeno, 30)

"When I smoke cigarettes outside, I do not throw away the cigarette butts on the street. I hold onto them until I find an ashtray." (Niwa, 27)

"My note pad is the flip side of papers that I no longer need." (Marie, 26)

"I try not to buy anything that is disposable, like paper cups, plastic spoons, knives, etc. They are only good for one-time use, and after that you have to buy a new one." (Takashi, 25)

Please click here to add your comment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global Article 9 Conference to Abolish War

マーティンの鵜の目鷹の目 -世界の消費者運動の旅から

Salvador Dali, Hiroshima and Okinawa