End Of Summer...



> Summer... I'm trying to not complain... I just survived another summer here. Today was so humid. Sunny, temperatures in the 30s. I'm ok, I tell myself.

Natsukashii ;o) I remember it being a running joke with natsu in Japan - "might be scorching, humid and sweat a constant problem but ANYTHING is better than 'summer' back home.." Those dept store aircons - yaaa!

> I had to go to Waseda and try to be fresh at the Consumers Union office. I only go once a week, so... From Hanno to Waseda is about 1 1/2 hours. I had an extra t-shirt in my bag, so I put that on, after a quick wash in the toilet. I think I was ok there, but later in the evening I did "stink". Oh well.

One small thing I was blessed with is I've never sweated that much generally. Sure, the deodorant has to be radioactive strong but otherwise ok. And that is saying something in Tokyo, ne.

> By now, Sweden is all gloomy fall and the end of civilization. October in Sweden can be nice, but nothing like what we get here. You will really arrive at a perfect time. I'm making plans with some people, you should be having a rather nice time. So happy we will meet again. Thanks for making the trip.

Arriving at a 'perfect time' - sugoi. Still autumn/fall etc lilting into winter. Gonna be good.

> Having said that, lets not spend too much money. I'm on a rather low-budget life as it is.

Of course.

Comments

Pandabonium said…
People in Hawaii, Fiji, and other tropical places are laughing at this post. They experience "summer weather" all year. Just a matter of what one is used to.

Popular posts from this blog

Global Article 9 Conference to Abolish War

マーティンの鵜の目鷹の目 -世界の消費者運動の旅から

Salvador Dali, Hiroshima and Okinawa