Do Join The CUJ Facebook Page!

We resisted this for a long time, but social media is a way to reach out to more people. Do join Consumers Union of Japan, and our humble Facebook page, if you are so inclined.

https://www.facebook.com/nishoren

I wish consumer organizations in other countries would also pick up "peace" as a major theme.

How about it?

On the left in the photo, let me introduce Oono-san, who edits the Nikkan Berita website. Cool dude who lives in Chichibu, Saitama. He knows all about Okinawa, if you need a quote (or some history of the issue). Or labour issues, or more. On the right, our very special ladies from the No! GMO Campaign. They know even more about genetic engineering and why we shouldn't be eating the stuff,  than I do.

If you like Facebook, do sign up!



Comments

Pandabonium said…
I am tempted to join Facebook by this post, even though I have thus far resisted! Peace is a natural - after all, without peace, where would consumers be?
Unknown said…
I am 'entry level' on Facebook, ie it's just my (very common) name, a pic of Mexico and no other info' about myself at all. No tracing me! Can basically be an anonymous spectator. All that 'Profile' and 'Status' crap - just avoid, no reason not to.

Should add I very rarely go on there anyway, no reason TO!

Popular posts from this blog

Global Article 9 Conference to Abolish War

マーティンの鵜の目鷹の目 -世界の消費者運動の旅から

Salvador Dali, Hiroshima and Okinawa