A few of my favourite things...



This is a lovely song by Lee Sang-Eun, but what I really like is her album cover. Can you see that blue Renault 4? That's a French car that my father had when I was a kid, actually he had two of them, a blue one and a red one. So many memories, and so many nostalgic photos when I check this page! Official Renault history here.

I don't know a lot about either cars or computers, but I like good writing, so when a good writer is clever enough to compare his iBook to a Renault 4, it immediately catches my attention. OK?

In 1981, my father abandonded his second Renault 4, and opted for a Toyota Starlet instead. This page is dedicated to all Toyota models since 1932. More Toyota history here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global Article 9 Conference to Abolish War

マーティンの鵜の目鷹の目 -世界の消費者運動の旅から

Salvador Dali, Hiroshima and Okinawa