Tegomass in Sweden

Well, seems Japanese duo Tegomass has made quite an impression in Sweden at their debut party at Spy Bar on November 15. Congratulations to all the fans who got to meet them in Stockholm! The song "Miso Soup" was co-written by a Swedish song writer, Stefan Åberg. Also you can hear Swedish folk musician Mats Wester playing the traditional Swedish "nyckelharpa" on the record. Mats Wester is a "key" member of Nordman, a great rock/folk band that I like a lot. LOL good to see these two Japanese kids doing well in Sweden. I have mentioned before that Swedish songwriters like Fredrik Hult are doing well in Japan, and of course I hope this will be a big hit!



(I had to edit and change the video to this one, hope you enjoy the English subtitles!)

Nordman video: Förlist (I am ship wrecked, alone on an island, I need you)

Bonus Tegomass video from Swedish culture news program Kulturnyheterna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global Article 9 Conference to Abolish War

マーティンの鵜の目鷹の目 -世界の消費者運動の旅から

Salvador Dali, Hiroshima and Okinawa