Earth radio


I will appear on the NHK 1 program "Chikyuu rajio" Sunday around 17:30. The segment is called funtou jipangu (奮闘じぱんぐ), meaning something like "Strenuous Effort Jipangu". It is the first time I will have to speak Japanese during a live broadcast. If it doesn't go well I will remove this link to the page where you can find the player. See the jpg I made with explanations.

My topic is "Safe and delishious Japanese food" and I plan to talk a little about my first impressions of sushi and sashimi at a Japanese restaurant in Palo Alto in 1987, and some of the issues that I think people should be more concerned about when it comes to food safety, such as too many food additives and why growth-promoting antibiotics in animal feed are a bad idea. At least that will be my 奮闘...

Update: Thanks Hans for downloading the interview.

Update: Here is a photo from the NHK studio on the 13th floor in Jinnan, Shibuya.

Comments

Pandabonium said…
Cool. Must have gone well, your post is still here. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Global Article 9 Conference to Abolish War

マーティンの鵜の目鷹の目 -世界の消費者運動の旅から

Salvador Dali, Hiroshima and Okinawa