Firefox - best product of the year

PC World has just announced its list, 100 best products of the world 2005, and Mozilla Firefox is number one! As you might have noticed, I even have a banner for it on my blog. That is because it is free, easy to download, and "just plain better".

I know almost nothing about computers, so when a friend recommended that I replace Internet Explorer, well... I was rather skeptical at first. But, he said even I would be able to do it! And it was true.

Firefox is an open-source program. On their website, they ask: "Is there some bug that really bothers you? Instead of just reporting it, feel free to fix it". No wonder it has attracted millions of users in just a few months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global Article 9 Conference to Abolish War

マーティンの鵜の目鷹の目 -世界の消費者運動の旅から

Salvador Dali, Hiroshima and Okinawa