Listening to classical music


I'm listening to classical music these days, having found several sites on the Internet that make music available. Free music on the net? Isn't that a threat to the recording industry? I would argue NOT!

When I get a chance to listen to a lot of music, I also go to the record shops more, as I want that special CD in my collection. The copyright issue should not be a problem here. If it exposes more people to great music, the artists can only win.

Make sure to watch NHK on Sunday evenings at 21:00, always great concerts to end the week.

Here is a favourite link to SR Klassiskt, Classical music from Swedish Radio. Around the clock and worldwide. A selection of 500 years of outstanding hits as well as the lesser known.

Swedish radio P2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

鵜の目鷹の目 Essays from Japan

Al Gore in Japan

Rabbits to North Korea